Tea Parties, Puzzles, & Cross Stitching
Hello Gorjuss Fans,
Hope you are enjoying your Monday where YOU are in the world, today’s blogpost is packed full of gorjuss loveliness so please keep reading to peek at all the news! YAY!
Santoro have sent us some stunning pictures of the beautiful teapot that is on sale in BOOT’S stores, online and instore ( larger stores only). Boots are stocking lots of gorjuss products, see the others by clicking here . The gorjuss Teapot, Apron, Flask etc are exclusive to them, you can’t find them anywhere else, so they are worth collecting before they sell out!
Also all gorjuss items at Boots are part of the 3 for 2 gift offer and Ideal to gorjuss up your home!
This is a stunning teapot with a lovely shiny glaze, the gorjuss girl is perfectly printed on the side with gorjuss detailing on the lid too! This is ideal for a gorjuss cup of tea or using the gorjuss mugs and coasters to make a perfect gorjuss coffee/tea party. TADA!
Ideal for Christmas gifts as it is a reasonable price and part of the 3 for 2 offer at boots… so save yourself some pennies and give a special someone a little bit of gorjuss to make their Christmas day extra special.
Please don’t rely on it being around at Christmas, treat yourself or a loved one now, last year outs gorjuss things flew off the shelves at Boots and I know a lot of you were disappointed you missed out, catch what you want now!
Gorjuss Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzle
We also have received a sample of a very gorjuss puzzle…500 pieces of “My Best Friend” randomised and shuffled to make the reasembling a puzzling absolute joy.. This is certain to cause a long concentrated silence, and squeals of delight as it is completed and the full image is revealed. This jigsaw puzzle is made by Ravensburger and is currently available in France…. BUT soon to appear in the UK too. Please watch this space as we will update you when these puzzles hit the UK stores!!
Gorjuss Cross Stitch on QVC
Are you wondering what to do on Friday the 28th October??? Do you have no plans for the afternoon?? Say around 3pm? Does stitching leave you cross??
PERFECT!!! Then Tune in to QVC at 3pm to see a lovely presentation of Gorjuss Cross Stitch and maybe even pick one up!!! Its a must see and Suzanne and myself will be watching to see these lovelies going on sale and being demonstrated live on QVC by the wonderful presenters. We are not sure what cross stitch paterns will available, however they are sure to be Gorjuss and being sold at the QVC special prices with their satisfaction guarantee. Its another perfect Christmas present and perfect for those hobby crafters out there.
So we’ll see you then…. oh you don’t know how to watch it? Or you’re not in the UK but you really want to watch it? Right.. this is the simple bit!!! The good news is YOU CAN WATCH IT LIVE ONLINE (Click the image below to view LIVE online) or on Sky channel 640, Freeview channel 16, Freesat channel 800 & VirginTV channel 740.
Tune in on Friday 28th October 2011 – at 3pm GMT ( you can view Gorjuss time on the clock to the right – no matter where you are in the world!)
There is also a limited stock of QVC’s exclusive bumper pack of Gorjuss Die Cut Decoupage, Toppers, Papers & Stamps! … so if your wanting to boost your gorjuss stamp collection then have a look here!!
WAS £21.25 Now just £10 !
This Pack Contains:
- 2 x A4 sheets of I Found My Family die-cut decoupage – designs include: Girl in red dress clutching a paper chain, Girl in red dress standing in a forest, the phrase “Poppy Wood” and more.
- 2 x A4 sheets of Hang Me Up to Dry die-cut decoupage – designs include: Girl in green dress clutching a teddy bear while perched on a washing line, Girl in a lilac dress sat on a stage in the spotlight, the phrase “Fallen” and more.
- 2 x A4 sheets of I Found My Family die-cut toppers – designs include: Girl in red dress clutching a paper chain, Girl in red dress standing in a forest, the phrase “Poppy Wood” and more.
- 2 x A4 sheets of Hang Me Up to Dry die-cut toppers – designs include: Girl in green dress clutching a teddy bear while perched on a washing line, Girl in a lilac dress sat on a stage in the spotlight, the phrase “Fallen” and more.
- 2 x A4 sheets of Hang Me Up To Dry distressed finish background papers in tones of blue.
- 2 x A4 sheets of I Found My Family distressed finish background papers with faded text in tones of pink.
- 1 x I Found My Family clear stamp featuring a little girl clutching a paper chain.
- 1 x sheet of Hang Me Up to Dry clear stamps – designs include: a little girl perched on a hanging line, a Butterfly, a Leaf, the phrase “Hang me up to Dry” and more.
Reviews help other shoppers know what YOU think of our gorjuss products, if you have made an Order at Boots, QVC or the Santoro store, please leave a product review! (some other gorjuss stockists may have this feature too!)
PLUS we have some Gorjuss ORIGINALS for sale, check them out at our main store here:
Thanks for reading !